December 23rd 2022 Update;
- The work in Section 1 is now completed and the road has also been reopened to traffic.
- The work in Section 2 is now completed and the road has also been reopened to traffic.
- The cables for the rest of South Stack Road will be installed and joined together at the joint pits shown in blue dots on the drawing throughout early 2023. Joint pits 2,3 and 5 will see works commence in the new year.
- The full road closure on Porth Dafarch Rd will now be earlier and will begin on 16th January for 7 weeks. This is required due to the position of existing infrastructure which means we have to construct in the middle of the road.
- We continue to apologise for any inconvenience during the works.