October 10th 2022 Update;
- Sections 4a and 4b are now complete.
- The 4a and 4b South Stack Road closure has now moved to section 2 to allow the ducts to be installed there. This closure will be until Christmas 2022 which also includes the installation of the cable between JP1 and JP3. Access to local residents and businesses will be maintained.
- The rest of the cables on South Stack Road will be installed and joined together at the joint pits shown in blue dots on the drawing throughout the first half of 2023 under traffic light control to allow traffic through. Further information will be available as the project progresses.
- Unfortunately, a full road closure will be required on Porth Dafarch Rd during February and March 2023, due to the position of existing infrastructure which means we have to construct in the middle of the road.
- We continue to apologise for any inconvenience during the works.