August 30th 2022 Update;
- Porth Dafarch Road works (4c) have been slower than expected so the road remains closed until early September.
- Once section 4c is complete, South Stack Road will be closed again from beginning of September to allow sections 4a and 4b to be constructed until early October. Please use the diversion route through Holyhead during this period.
- Sections 1 and 2 are scheduled to be installed from early to mid October 22 onwards.
- Sections 2, 4a and 4b are anticipated to be a little quicker due the trencher machine progress rates in rock to date.
- We apologise for any inconvenience during the works.